to the following for helping make this league a success
|Allen Schaaf||web help|
|Jeff "Baby Blue" Leu||web design|
Most NCAA rules will be in effect:
- Letter for Division 1 players needed from school.
- Try to have at least 1 outstanding high school player. She may have just graduated in June.
- You may add or take off any player during the league. You may trade a player, if both coaches agree, no later than the beginning of the 3rd week of league play.
- A player is eligible for the playoffs and championship games only if she has played in at least 1 league game, or both coaches agree otherwise. (Protests will be dealt with by the league director.) Playoffs. 1st place sits ----2nd vs 5th & 3rd vs 4th
- Players must wear full uniforms with numbers.
- If 2 teams are tied for any of the first 5 positions at the end of league play, that slot will go to the team that beat the other during league play. If 3 or more teams are tied for any position and have beaten each other in league play, add and subtract points of teams involved with the highest point team getting the remaining slots.
- Teams are responsible for getting team uniforms (number on front and back). Also, make sure team members understand they play at their own risk, as this league and its organizers assume no liability for any accidents or injuries.